Overheard At The Revolutionary Intercommunal Day Of Solidarity For Bobby Seale
- Who the fuck booked this?
- Keep Billy in the van until the show starts.
- What a lovely beret, Mr. Cleaver. Would you care to check your coat, or your rifle?
- The Hell’s Angels and the Black Panthers should probably be kept away from each other, huh?
- Jesus, Pig: put your pants on.
- We should get a Minister of Defense.
- Billy has gotten out of the van.
- You dosed Stokely Carmichael? I dosed Stokely Carmichael. Jesus, how many people dosed Stokely Carmichael? We should check on him.
- Bobby, you cannot join the Black Panther Party.
- Many, many reasons.
- First of all, it is not the kind of party you are thinking of.
- Second of all, you are The Man that they’re talking about.
- Third of all, you need to stop calling everyone Oteil: it’s 1971.
- Billy is telling jokes.
- I repeat: Billy is telling jokes.