Things I Learned Watching The Eagles Documentary On Netflix
- I made the right call at age 12: this is not music for me.
- Don Henley can sing, but he’s a shit drummer.
- Also a shit human.
- And he has no lips whatsoever.
- Even the Eagles’ scandals were boring.
- Jesus, their biggest fight was about someone being rude to a fucking politician.
- Not “punched a Supreme Court Justice.”
- Don Felder muttered something under his breath about Allen Cranston (remember that asshole?) and Glenn Frey lost his shit.
- Not named after the football team.
- Wow: just realized I am more of a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles than the band The Eagles, and I hate the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Honestly, the best music in this entire THREE-FUCKING-HOUR circular jerk-job was when they played a verse of Bob Seger’s Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man.
- Fuck it: