First Jam That Comes To Mind
Augwest386 went with a Scarlet>Fire from a great show, 3/10/81 from MSG, and I played word association.
- A certain degree of choogle.
- England, then the Carribean.
- A pint, and then a Mai-Tai.
- Tittyfucking in both locations, obviously.
- Magnificent work from Brent.
- If Brent were a superhero, that could be his name, but it would be a terrible choice because it is not easy to pronounce.
- Imagine if you were a non-native English speaker: you could not say “Magnifibrent” and then you would be unable to call for help if attacked by a super-villain, or a tiger.
- Sometimes during Scarlet>Fire, Garcia will let Bobby solo a little.
- This is not one of those times.
- Garcia is either soloing or singing; there is no third option.
- Occasionally, Brent will be allowed to solo, but Garcia does not stop soloing; he just solos a little quieter for a while.
- Most of the time, though, Garcia solos as loudly as humanly possible, bringing the band to an enormous peak around fourteen minutes in.
- TotD officially declares this the BEST EVAR Scarlet>Fire.